Something Fishy Website on Eating Disorders Something Fishy Family and Friends Support Finder something-fishy.com | something-fishy.net
Acadia Healthcare is working to bring Something Fishy back online. Stay tuned!
SFWED FAMILY & FRIENDS - SUPPORT FINDER - FORUM HOME  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

New Administrator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kensington
FISHY FISHY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: New Administrator Reply with quote

Hi, everyone! I want to officially introduce myself to everyone. I originally joined the Something Fishy Remember it Hurts forums six years ago. I was knee-deep in an ed & a friend recommended the website to me. During that time, I entered recovery, saw a great therapist & made a lot of progress.

I then was hired by Amy & Tony as a moderator on the sufferers' forums. I was a mod up until the ownership of the site changed hands, at which point I was hired by the new owners to be an Administrator for the whole website. I administrate both the Remember It Hurts forums & the Family & Friends forums & also work "behind the scenes", including answering email.

At this point in my life, I'm proud to say that my ed is behind me & I am the strongest & happiest I've ever been in my life. I enjoy my work in giving back to the very community that helped give me my recovery. It's been an honor to know & work for Amy & Tony & I am enjoying working with HowardB for CRC.

On a personal note, I am a forty-year old woman living in Texas. I enjoy music, movies, theatre, writing, animals & hanging out with the people I love.

I look forward to getting to know the wonderful people on these boards. Please feel free to email me through the site any time.

Current Administrator: www.graceonthemoon.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> News & Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: